- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/4406 f.53 p.1 sched.4 (Reliability: 3).
High St, Conisbrough, York West Riding
Mary Simpson, Head, Wid, 63, Milk Seller, own acct, at home, Yorkshire Clifton nr Edlington
William W. Simpson, Grandson, S, 19, Labourer at Brickyard, Worker, Yorkshire Conisbro
George A. Simpson, Grandson, S, 16, Brickmaker at Brickyard, worker, Yorkshire Conisbro
Emma Longbottom, Serv, S, 14, General Servant - Domestic, worker, Yorkshire Conisbro
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/3858 f.87 p.33 (Reliability: 3).
8 High St. (Butchers shop), Conisborough, York West Riding
Arthur Simpson, Head, M, 55, Butcher & Farmer, Neither Employer nor Employed, Yorkshire Conisboro'
Mary Simpson, Wife, M, 52, Yorkshire Clifton
William W. Simpson, Grand Son, 9, Scholar, Yorkshire Conisbro
George Arthur Simpson, Grand Son, 6, Scholar, Yorkshire Conisbro
- [S111] Civil Registration Birth Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), Sep 1884, George Arthur Simpson, Doncaster 9c 69 (Reliability: 3).
- [S334] Marriage Certificate.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of George Arthur Simpson and Emma Ellis share reference Doncaster 9 1397, June quarter 1906 (Reliability: 2).