- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1615 f.356 p.10, sched.35 (Reliability: 3).
Little Bay Hall, Pembury
Stephen Lansdell, Head, M, 51, Farmer of 417 acres Emp 12 Lab, Sussex Bexhill
Louisa Lansdell, Wife, M, 48, Sussex Salehurst
Margaret Lansdell, Daur, U, 19, Kent Pembury
William Lansdell, Son, U, 17, Kent Pembury
Hannah Lansdell, Daur, U, 15, Kent Pembury
Isabella Lansdell, Daur, U, 13, Scholar, Kent Pembury
Edwin Lansdell, Son, 5, Scholar, Kent Pembury
Stephen Lansdell, Cousin, U, 55, Assistant, Sussex Bexhill
- [S367] Pembury, Kent - Transcript of Baptisms, Marriages, Burials and Monumental Inscriptions, it appears Margaret was a few years old by the time she was baptised. This is reinforced by the small gap of 3 months between her baptism and that of her sister Hannah (Reliability: 3).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;).
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Margaret Edwards, Faversham 2a 373, September quarter 1866 (Reliability: 3).
- [S387] Sussex Marriage Registers: All Saints, Mountfield 1649-1837, C.W. Field (transcriber).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Edward William Edwards and Margaret Lansdell share reference Faversham 2a 895, September quarter 1858 (Reliability: 3).