- [S384] Data Archive, Sussex Family History Group, (www.sfhg.org.uk;), baptism of Celia Mepham, d of Benjamin & Sarah Mepham, 6 Nov 1796, Mountfield All Saints (Reliability: 3).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1639 f.244 p.36 (Reliability: 3).
Robertsbridge, Parish of Salehurst
James Adams, Head, Mar, 54, Carrier, Sussex Salehurst
Sealey Adams, Wife, Mar, 53, Carrier's Wife, Sussex Mountfield
Christiana Adams, Daur, U, 23, Sussex Salehurst
Elizabeth Adams, Grandaugr, 1, Sussex Ewhurst
John Blundell, Lodger, Widr, 53, Formerly Hatter, Sussex Salehurst
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/1108/7 f.9 p.10 (Reliability: 3).
James Adams, 35, Farmer, Y
Cealey Adams, 35, Y
Crista. Adams, 16, Y
Tilden Adams, 14, Y
Sarah Adams, 12, Y
Benjn. Mepham, 84, Ag Lab, Y
- [S196] FamilySearch ODM data (Ordinance Data Management), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of James Adams and Sealey Mepham, 12 Oct 1821, Tonbridge, Kent (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Celia Adams, Ticehurst 2b 58, June quarter 1858 (Reliability: 3).
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), Benjamin Mepham & Sarah Hilder, Mountfield, East Sussex, 25 Dec 1790 (Reliability: 2).