- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/907 ff.104-105 pp.40-41 (Reliability: 3).
3 Serpentine Rd, Sevenoaks
George Barham, Head, 41[?], Watch Maker, Kent Hawkhurst
Mary A. Barham, Wife, Mar, 36, Sussex Bexhill
Edith M. Barham, Daur, 7, Scholar, Kent Sevenoaks
Herbert E. Barham, Son, 5, Scholar, Kent Sevenoaks
Reginald Barham, Son, 3, Kent Sevenoaks
Emma Barham, Daur, 2, Kent Sevenoaks
Eva Grace Barham, Daur, 9m, Kent Sevenoaks
Annie Hammond, Servant, 15, General Domestic Servant, Kent Sevenoaks
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Edith Mary Barham, Sevenoaks 2a 511, September quarter 1873 (Reliability: 3).
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/420 f.23 p.42 (Reliability: 3).
16 Anhalt, Battersea, London (3 rooms)
Emma Foss, Wife, M, 38, Sussex Battle
Lewellynn Foss, Son, 8, Middx Pimlico
Arthur Foss, Son, 6, Chelsea
Lilian Foss, Daur, 4, Surrey Battersea
Frances Lansdell, Visitor, U, 33, Kent Hawkhurst
Edith Barham, Visitor, U, 17, Milliner, Kent Sevenoaks
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of George Barham and Mary Ann Lansdell share reference Cranbrook 2a 939, June quarter 1872 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Henry Thomas Gasson and Edith Mary Barham share reference Lambeth 1d 661, March quarter 1894 (Reliability: 3).