- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1615 f.356 p.10, sched.35 (Reliability: 3).
Little Bay Hall, Pembury
Stephen Lansdell, Head, M, 51, Farmer of 417 acres Emp 12 Lab, Sussex Bexhill
Louisa Lansdell, Wife, M, 48, Sussex Salehurst
Margaret Lansdell, Daur, U, 19, Kent Pembury
William Lansdell, Son, U, 17, Kent Pembury
Hannah Lansdell, Daur, U, 15, Kent Pembury
Isabella Lansdell, Daur, U, 13, Scholar, Kent Pembury
Edwin Lansdell, Son, 5, Scholar, Kent Pembury
Stephen Lansdell, Cousin, U, 55, Assistant, Sussex Bexhill
- [S367] Pembury, Kent - Transcript of Baptisms, Marriages, Burials and Monumental Inscriptions.
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/668 f.91 p.45 (Reliability: 3).
Dykes Cottage, Birling, Kent
Thomas W Byner, Head, M, 51, Sampler in Cement Mill, Employed, Sussex Sedlescomb
Lavinia Byner, Wife, M, 50, Sussex Robertsbridge
William Landsell, Broth in Law, Wid, 59, Living on his own means, Kent Pembury
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of William Lansdell, 68, Lambeth 1d 258, March quarter 1902 (Reliability: 2).
- [S387] Sussex Marriage Registers: All Saints, Mountfield 1649-1837, C.W. Field (transcriber).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of William Lansdell and Ellen Caroline Byner share reference Battle 2b 69, September quarter 1858 (Reliability: 2).