- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of Joseph Peter Le Griffon and Anna Lansdell Jenner share reference Wandsworth 1d 647, June quarter 1857 (Reliability: 2).
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/367 f.100 p.1 (Reliability: 3).
No 3 Copland Cottages, Norwood, Lambeth St Mary
Joseph Le Griffon, Head, Mar, 30, Carpenter, Jersey British Subject
Anna Lansdell Le Griffon, Wife, Mar, 28, Milliner, Kent Crambrook
Joseph Emile Le Griffon, Son, Un, 3, Surry Norwood
Louis Ernest Le Griffon, Son, Un, 9, Surry Norwood
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2527 f.813 p.12 (Reliability: 3).
Trinity Road, St Heliers, Jersey
Louise Le Griffon, Head, Widow, 64, Miller's Widow, France
Joseph Le Griffon, Son, U, 20, Carpenter, Jersey Grouville
- [S8] London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1980, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2010;).
Burials in the Parish of St Lukes Norwood in the County of Surrey in the Year 1861
No.1076, Name: Louis Ernest Le Griffon, Abode: Knight Hill Road, When buried: May 12th, Age: 9 Months, By whom the Ceremony was performed: John W. Lester
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/5757 f.14 p.17 (Reliability: 3).
4 Minden St, St Hélier, Jersey [sharing house with 4 other families]
Anna Lansdell Le Griffon, Head, Widow, 35, Milliner & Dressmaker, England Kent
Joseph Emile Le Griffon, Son, Unmd, 13, England Surrey
Harry Constantine Le Griffon, Son, Unmd, 8, England Surrey
Louis Albert Le Griffon, Son, Unmd, 4, Jersey St Hélier