- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2025 f.550 pp.14-15 (Reliability: 3).
Oldbury Lane, Parish: West Bromwich, Ecclesiastical District: Christ Church
William Selman, Head, Mar, 68, Shingles in Iron, Brinwood Herefordshire
Sarah Selman, Wife, Mar, 49, Dauly Salop
George Selman, Son, U, 20, Shingles in Iron, Tipton Staffordshire
- [S207] FreeREG, FreeREG, (www.freereg.org.uk;), Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, St Peters 13 Sep 1818, William SOLOMON, Bachelor, & Sarah SHEPHERD, Spinster Witnesses: George SHEPHERD, Elizabeth DAVIS Banns File Number: 4065 (Reliability: 2).
- [S120] Certified Copy of an Entry of Death, General Register Office.
Registration District: West Bromwich. 1854 Death in the Sub-district of West Bromwich South West in the County of Stafford.
No.306; Twentieth May 1854, Greets Green; Sarah Selman; Female; 58 years; Wife of William Selman, Forgeman; Morbis Cordi, 2 years, Certified; William Selman, In Attendance, Greets Green, West Bromwich; Twenty second May 1854; Samuel Reeves, Registrar
- [S375] The Register of Dawley Magna, (1923;), p.256 (Reliability: 2).
Baptisms: 1796 Mar. 6, Sarah, d. of Samuel Shepard by Hannah
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/978/9 f.42 p.15 (Reliability: 3).
Oldbury Lane, West Bromwich
Will Salmon, 50, Pudler, N
Sarah, 40, N
Hannah, 20, Y
William, 15, Pudler, Y
Jane, 12, Y
George, 10, Y
- [S207] FreeREG, FreeREG, (www.freereg.org.uk;), Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, St Peters 16 Feb 1790, Samuel SHEPPARD, Bachelor, & Hannah MILLS, Spinster Witnesses: Isaac WEBB, Joseph MEREADY Banns File Number: 4063 (Reliability: 2).