- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/368 f.39 p.30 (Reliability: 3).
Brewhouse Bds 2 Shop, Clapham
Elizabeth Lansdell, Head, Widow, 60, Greengrocer, Kent Horsemanden
Thomas Vine, Broth in law, Mar, 52, Brewers servant, Kent Horsemanden
Frances Vine, Sister, Mar, 52, Needlewoman, Kent Horsemanden
Elizabeth Allen, Dau, Mar, 30, Dressmaker, Kent Horsemanden
Elizth L Allen, Grandau, 5, Surrey Clapham
- [S229] Information from Barbara Feltwell, email dated 16 May 2004, citing details from the 1841 census (Reliability: 2).
Tompsetts , Horsmonden
George Larkin 70 Farmer
George Larkin 35 Ag lab
John Larkin 30 Ag lab
Frances Larkin 25
Letitia Larkin 25
Elizabeth Lansdell 35 Ind
James Lansdell 15
John Lansdell 12
Eliza Lansdell 10
Joseph Groombridge 55 Ind
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1578 f.120 p.9 (Reliability: 3).
Clock House Lodge, All Saints, Wandsworth
Thomas Vine, Head, Mar, 41, Farm Baliff, Kent Horsmonden
Frances Vine, Wife, Mar, Housekeeper [struck through], Kent Horsmonden
Elizabeth Lansdell, Visitor, Widow, 50, Formerly Farm housekeeper, Kent Horsmonden
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/695 f.112 p.11 (Reliability: 3).
2 Albert Street, (Clapham)
Thomas Vine, Head, Mar, 61, Chaff Cutter, Kent Horsmonden
Frances Vine, Wife, Mar, 62, Kent Horsmonden
Elizabeth Lansdell, Sister in Law, Wid, 70, Monthly Nurse, Kent Horsmonden
Sophia Lorett, Lodger, Unm, 18, Dom Servant, Middlesex Bloomsbury
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Frances Vine, 63, Wandsworth 1d 351, March quarter 1872 (Reliability: 2).