- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/509 f.88 p.20 (Reliability: 3).
Bull Farm House, Rolvenden
Mary Smith, Head, Wid, 45, Farmer of 121 acres employing 8 men & 1 boy, Kent Benenden
Elizabeth A Smith, Daur, 9, Scholar, Kent Rolvenden
Sarah Bryant, Serv:, Un, 23, General Servant, Kent Rolvenden
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of George Lansdell and Elizabeth Ann Smith share reference Hastings 2b 40, September quarter 1877 (Reliability: 3).
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/940 f.10 p.13 (Reliability: 3).
Woodsden Farm House, Hawkhurst
George Lansdell, Head, Mar, 30, Farmer 309a employ 14 men and 1 boy, Kent Benenden
Elizabeth A. Lansdell, Wife, Mar, 29, Farmers Wife, Kent Rolvenden
George F. Lansdell, Son, 2, Farmers Son, Kent Hawkhurst
Sidney Lansdell, Son, 1, Farmers Son, Kent Hawkhurst
Maud M. Lansdell, Daur, 3 Mo, Farmers Daur, Kent Hawkhurst
Eliza Scott, Serv, Unm, 16, General Serv, Kent Hamstreet
Fanny Weddle, Serv, Unm, 16, Nurse Maid, Kent Gravesend
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Elizabeth A Lansdell, 70, Cranbrook 2a 1362, March quarter 1922 (Reliability: 2).
- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of Richard Smith and Mary Lansdell share reference Cranbrook 5 105, March quarter 1844 (Reliability: 3).