- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/1364 f.110 p.9 (Reliability: 3).
Parndon End, Gt Parndon, Essex (4 rooms)
George Coe, Head, M, 28, Foreman Laborer, Employed, Essex Finchingfield
Harriet Coe, Wife, M, 25, Essex Finchingfield
Rose Coe, Daug, 5, Essex Ongar
Ethel Coe, Daug, 8mo, Essex Navestock
Frederick Coe, Son, 3, Essex Ongar
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Frederick Coe, Ongar 4a 315, December quarter 1887 (Reliability: 3).
- [S274] Information from Nan Hobson, email dated 10 June 2004 (Reliability: 2).
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/1664 f.19 p.30 (Reliability: 3).
Tower Hill, Brentwood, Essex
George H Coe, Head, M, 37, Bricklayer, Own Account, Essex Finchinfield
Harriett Coe, Wife, M, 36, Essex Finchinfield
Frederick Coe, Son, 14, Laborer boy, Essex High Ongar
Ethel Coe, Daur, 11, Essex Navistock
Frances Maude Coe, Daur, 4, Essex Brook Street
William G Coe, Son, 2, Essex Brook Street
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1785 f.8 p.8 (Reliability: 3).
Little London, Finchingfield, Essex
Phoebe Ager, Head, Widow, 65, Pauper, Essex Bumpstead, Deaf
Sarah Ager, Daur, U, 27, Straw Plaiter, Finchingfield
Hannah Ager, Bastard [crossed through] G Daur, 2, Finchingfield