- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Jane Seager, daughter of Henry Seager and Sarah, 3 Nov 1806, Presbyterian, Tenterden, born 17 Sep 1806 (extracted from register in RG 4/1987) (Reliability: 3).
- [S26] Boyd's Marriage Index, (www.britishorigins.com;), 1800 LANSDELL SARAH SEAGER HEN WESTMINSTER (ST GEORGE HANOVER SQUARE) MIDDLESEX (Reliability: 2).
- [S9] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;), Westminster, St George Hanover Square (Reliability: 3).
Marriages in March 1800
225. Henry Seager of the Parish of Maidstone in the County of Kent a Batchelor and Sarah Lansdell of this Parish Spinster were married in this Church by Licence this twenty fifth day of March in the Year 1800 by me J:W: Wickes M:A
This Marriage was solemnized between us, Henry Seager, Sarah Lansdell
In the Presence of Edward Fletcher, Melorine Fletcher
- [S328] Liverpool Mercury etc, (available as part of the British Library's British Newspapers 1600-1900 website - http://access.gale.com;), Friday, April 30, 1830 (Reliability: 2).
On Thursday, the 22d instant, at St. George's, Hanover-square, London, Samuel John Stratford, Esq. to Jane, third and youngest daughter of Mr. Henry Seager, late of this town.