- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Susanna Seager, daughter of Henry Seager and Sarah, 9 Feb 1801, Presbyterian, Tenterden, born 6 Jan 1801 (extracted from register in RG 4/1987) (Reliability: 3).
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/573/14 f.42 pp.30-31 (Reliability: 3).
St. Anns Place, Manchester
John Mather, 30, Dealer in Rugg[?] (work), Y
Susan Mather, 40, N
John Mather, 13, Painter Ap, N
William Mather, 11, Y
Charles Mather, 7, Y
Frances Mather, 5, Y
Sarah Mather, 1, Y
Charlotte Brady, 15, F S, Y
Catherine Elliosa, 15, F S, Y
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2232 f.22 p.36 (Reliability: 3).
Moreton St 30, Township of Cheetham, Borough of Manchester
John Mather, head, mar, 47, Attorney & Solicitor, Lancash. Warrington
Susannah Mather, wife, mar, 50, Kent Maidstone
Frances Mather, daur, U, 15, Lancash Liv'pool
Sarah E. Mather, daur, U, 11, Lancash Liv'pool
Joanna E. Mather, daur, U, 9, Lancash Manch
Bridget Costello, serv, U, 21, house serv., Ireland
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/3972 f.63 p.24 (Reliability: 3).
65 Bold St, Stretford
Sarah Brunt, Head, W, 65, Embroideress, Sumerset Bath
Agnes Mather, Boarder, Unm, 31, Embroideress, Lancashire Liverpool
67 Bold St
Susan Mather, Head, W, 70, Embroideress, Kent Maidstone
Sarah Seager, Sister, Unm, 66, Teacher of Drawing watercolours, Kent Maidstone
Johanna E Parkinson, Daug, Mar, 28, Lancashire Manchester
William L Parkinson, Son in Law, Mar, 32, Salesman Straws & Firs, Scotland
James G Parkinson, Grandson, 1mo, Lancashire Manchester
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Susan Mather, 79, Altrincham 8a 125, March quarter 1880 (Reliability: 2).
- [S26] Boyd's Marriage Index, (www.britishorigins.com;), 1800 LANSDELL SARAH SEAGER HEN WESTMINSTER (ST GEORGE HANOVER SQUARE) MIDDLESEX (Reliability: 2).
- [S9] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;), Westminster, St George Hanover Square (Reliability: 3).
Marriages in March 1800
225. Henry Seager of the Parish of Maidstone in the County of Kent a Batchelor and Sarah Lansdell of this Parish Spinster were married in this Church by Licence this twenty fifth day of March in the Year 1800 by me J:W: Wickes M:A
This Marriage was solemnized between us, Henry Seager, Sarah Lansdell
In the Presence of Edward Fletcher, Melorine Fletcher
- [S328] Liverpool Mercury etc, (available as part of the British Library's British Newspapers 1600-1900 website - http://access.gale.com;), Friday, November 2, 1827 (Reliability: 2).
On Wednesday, the 24th ult. at St. Philip's Church, Mr. John Mather to Miss Seager.