- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of William James Lansdell and Ellen Grayer share reference Kensington 1a 249, June quarter 1893 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth of William James Lansdell, Kensington 1a 160, March quarter 1868 (Reliability: 2).
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/56 f.85 p.44 (Reliability: 3).
24 Fenelon Road, Kensington
Curtis Lansdell, Head, Mar, 35, Laborer, Kent Horsmonden
Elizabeth Lansdell, Wife, Mar, 34, Kent Brenchley
Edward Lansdell, Son, 5, Kent Horsmonden
William Lansdell, Son, 3, Middx Kensington
Mary A. Lansdell, Daur, 4mo, Middx Kensington
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/826 f.141 p.29 (Reliability: 3).
4 Chester Villa, Alpha Rd, Ramsgate, Kent
William J Lansdell, Head, M, 33, Builders General Forman, Worker, London Kensington
Ellen Lansdell, Wife, M, 29, Devon Knowstone
Edward C Lansdell, Son, 7, London Kensington
William S Tickell, Boarder, S, 21, Builders Foreman, worker, Kent Folkestone
- [S106] 1881 British Census and National Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (1999 (CD-ROM), 2002 (Website - www.familysearch.org);), RG 11/50 f.75 p.3 (Reliability: 3).
24 Fenelon Road, London, Middlesex
Curtis LANSDELL, Head, M, Male, 45, Horsmorden, Kent, England, Labourer
Elizabeth LANSDELL, Wife, M, Female, 44, Brenchley, Kent, England
Edward LANSDELL, Son, Male, 15, Horsmonden, Kent, England, Working At Piano Factory
William LANSDELL, Son, Male, 13, Kensington, Middlesex, England, Plumbers Boy
Mary Ann LANSDELL, Daur, Female, 10, Kensington, Middlesex, England
Henry J. LANSDELL, Son, Male, 6, Kensington, Middlesex, England
- [S324] Lansdell family tree, Judith Lansdell, (March 1999;).
recorded as Les Ayres
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of Jeremiah Curtis Lansdell and Elizabeth Burr share reference Tunbridge 2a 685, September quarter 1863 (Reliability: 3).