- [S345] Monumental Inscription, published on the Kent Archaeological Society's web site, http://www.kentarchaeology.org.uk/Research/Libr/MIs/MIsHorsmonden/01.htm (Reliability: 3).
The Monumental Inscriptions in the churchyard of Horsmonden Church Noted by Leland L. Duncan, 18th August 1922
230. George LANSDELL formerly of Spelmonden in this parish and late of Cranbrook 15 April 1818 aged 47. Left issue by Sarah his wife one son and 2 daughters Stephen-George, Anna and Elizabeth
231. Sarah LANSDELL daughter of George and Sarah Lansdell (late of Spelmonden in this parish) 2 January 1807 aged 13
- [S28] British Isles Vital Records Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (Second Edition, 2001;), birth of Anna Lansdell, daughter of George Lansdell and Sarah, daughter of William Lavender, born 2 Sep 1795, recorded in Dr Williams Library for England and Wales (Reliability: 2).
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/507 f.6 p.12 (Reliability: 3).
High Street, Cranbrook
Samuel Mills, Head, Mar, 64, Baker & Confectioner employ 1 Man & 1 Boy, Kent Sandhurst
Anna Mills, Wife, Mar, 64, Kent Horsmonden
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/472/2 f.13 p.18 (Reliability: 3).
Samuel Mills, 40, Carpenter, Y
Ann Mills, 40, Y
Sarah Lansdell, 70, Independent, Y
- [S324] Lansdell family tree, Judith Lansdell, (March 1999;).
recorded as Les Ayres
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of George Lansdell and Sarah Lavender (extracted) (Reliability: 2).