- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1615 f.504 p.2 (Reliability: 3).
Kings Arms Inn, Horsmonden
John Larkin, Head, Mar, 43, Inkeeper, Kent, Horsmonden
Ann Larkin, Wife, Mar, 37, Inkeeper Wife, Kent, Horsmonden
Frances Larkin, Daughter, U, 12, Scholar, Kent, Horsmonden
John Larkin, Son, U, 7, Scholar, Kent, Horsmonden
William Larkin, Son, U, 1, Kent, Horsmonden
Mary Lansdell, Neice, U, 17, General Servant, Kent, Horsmonden
- [S229] Information from Barbara Feltwell, email dated 22 May 2004 (Reliability: 2).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of William Lansdell and Martha Larkin (extracted) (Reliability: 1).
- [S229] Information from Barbara Feltwell, 19 April 2004 (Reliability: 2).
"Do you have anything on William Lansdell who married Martha Larkin Elizabeth's sister? I thought he might be a brother of James. They married 18 April 1825 in Aylesford."