- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/679 f.133 p.8 (overwritten p.10) (Reliability: 2).
10 Station Terr, Lambeth
Thomas Lansdell, Head, Mar, 51, Draper &c., Kent Kelvedon [sic]
Charlotte Lansdell, Wife, Mar, 48, Kent Kelvedon [sic]
Amelia Lansdell, Daur, Unmr, 19, Francy [sic] Draper, London
Fanny G Lansdell, Daur, Unmr, 12, Scholar, London
Alice M Lansdell, Daur, Unmr, 9, Scholar, London
Arabella Lansdell, Daur, Unmr, 7, Scholar, London
Ann Sullivan, Serv, Unmr, 24, Domestic, Kilarney Ireland
- [S304] Parish Registers - Vol 3, Incorporating the Mary Wigan Transcripts, The Kent Family History Society, (KFHS CD-ROM 12, including Benenden (C 1558-1906, M 1578-1836, B 1558-1906), Cranbrook (C 1559-1812, M 1559-1837, B 1559-1812) and Rolvenden (C 1558-1840, M 1558-1840, B 1558-1840);), baptism of Thomas Leadsell, son of William & Elizabeth (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Thomas Lansdell, 52, Lambeth 1d 335, December quarter 1871 (Reliability: 3).
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), marriage of William Lansdell bach and Elizabeth Goble sp botp (B), 20 Sep 1808, Brighton, Sussex (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of Thomas Lansdell and Charlotte Smith appear to share reference W London 2 187, March quarter 1848 (Thomas' reference is partially illegible though) (Reliability: 2).