- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death of Ann Goble Judge, 64, Tenterden 2a 413, December quarter 1875 (Reliability: 3).
- [S304] Parish Registers - Vol 3, Incorporating the Mary Wigan Transcripts, The Kent Family History Society, (KFHS CD-ROM 12, including Benenden (C 1558-1906, M 1578-1836, B 1558-1906), Cranbrook (C 1559-1812, M 1559-1837, B 1559-1812) and Rolvenden (C 1558-1840, M 1558-1840, B 1558-1840);), baptism of Ann Goble Lansdell, daughter of William & Elizabeth (Reliability: 2).
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), marriage of William Lansdell bach and Elizabeth Goble sp botp (B), 20 Sep 1808, Brighton, Sussex (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of Stephen Judge and Ann Goble Lansdell share reference Cranbrook 5 157, December quarter 1845 (Reliability: 3).