- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death of George Lansdell, 71, Cranbrook 2a 364, September quarter 1881 (Reliability: 3).
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/949 f.120 p.17 (Reliability: 3).
Great Igglesden, Benenden
George Lansdell, Head, Mar, 61, Farmer of 689 Acres employing 22 Men 8 Boys, Benenden Kent
Harriett Lansdell, Wife, Mar, 57, Rye Sussex
George Lansdell, Son, Unm, 20, Farmers Son, Benenden Kent
Ellen Ann Lansdell, Daur, Unm, 18, Benenden Kent
Esther Lansdell, Daur, Unm, 17, Benenden Kent
James Barnes, Servant, Unm, 23, Domestic Servant, Benenden Kent
- [S304] Parish Registers - Vol 3, Incorporating the Mary Wigan Transcripts, The Kent Family History Society, (KFHS CD-ROM 12, including Benenden (C 1558-1906, M 1578-1836, B 1558-1906), Cranbrook (C 1559-1812, M 1559-1837, B 1559-1812) and Rolvenden (C 1558-1840, M 1558-1840, B 1558-1840);), baptism of George Lansdell, son of William & Elizabeth (Reliability: 2).
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), marriage of William Lansdell bach and Elizabeth Goble sp botp (B), 20 Sep 1808, Brighton, Sussex (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of George Lansdell and Harriet Prosser share reference Cranbrook V 153, December quarter 1849 (Reliability: 3).