- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S345] Monumental Inscription, published on the Kent Archaeological Society's web site, http://www.kentarchaeology.org.uk/Research/Libr/MIs/MIsHorsmonden/01.htm (Reliability: 3).
The Monumental Inscriptions in the churchyard of Horsmonden Church Noted by Leland L. Duncan, 18th August 1922
230. George LANSDELL formerly of Spelmonden in this parish and late of Cranbrook 15 April 1818 aged 47. Left issue by Sarah his wife one son and 2 daughters Stephen-George, Anna and Elizabeth
231. Sarah LANSDELL daughter of George and Sarah Lansdell (late of Spelmonden in this parish) 2 January 1807 aged 13
- [S321] Tenterden, Kent - Parish Registers, baptism of George Lansdell, s Stephen Sarah, 22 July 1770 (Reliability: 2).
- [S321] Tenterden, Kent - Parish Registers, marriage of Stephen Lansdell T & Sarah Chester T, witnessed by Abraham Walter, John Breden (Reliability: 3).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of George Lansdell and Sarah Lavender (extracted) (Reliability: 2).