- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of Edward Lansdell and Sarah Reeves, 27 Jan 1823, Saint Olave, Southwark, Surrey (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1566 f.586 p.47 (Reliability: 3).
7 Salisbury Crescent, St Mary Newington, Trinity, (Borough of ) Lambeth
Edward Lansdell, Head, Mar, 50, Carman, Kent Rolvyton
Sarah Lansdell, Wife, Mar, 51, Carmans Wife, Kent Sandhurst
John Lansdell, Son, U, 26, Decorator, Surrey St Olaves
Henry Lansdell, Son, U, 21, Clerk, Surrey St Saviour
Walter Lansdell, Son, U, 14, House Decorator Appe, Surrey St Saviour
Frederick Lansdell, Son, U, 12, Errand Boy, Surrey St Saviour
Susan Lansdell, Dau, U, 9, Scholar, Surrey St Saviour
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/1085/5 f.21 p.34 (Reliability: 3).
Hunter Stt, Southwark, St George
Edward Lansdell, 40, Warehousman, Y
Sarah Lansdell, 40, Y
Sarah Lansdell, 14, Y
Alfred Lansdell, 10, Y
Walter Lansdell, 5, Y
Frederick Lansdell, 3, Y
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death of Sarah Lansdell, 73, St. Saviour 1d 85, March quarter 1873 (Reliability: 3).