- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death of David Ketteridge, 34, Farnham 2a 69, March quarter 1875 (Reliability: 2).
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/1016 f.89 p.10 (Reliability: 3).
Camp, Shorncliff, Cheriton
David Kettridge, Soldier, Unm, 30, Gunner, Cambridge Horseheath
- [S38] 1851 Census - Cambridgeshire and the Isle of Ely, Cambridgeshire Family History Society, (2002;), HO 107/1761 f.348B (Reliability: 3).
Broad Green, Horseheath
William Ketterage, H, M, 47, Farm Lab, CAM Horseheath
Ann Ketterage, Wf, M, 49, CAM Camps
James Ketterage, S, U, 22, Farm Lab, CAM Horseheath
William Ketterage, S, U, 20, Farm Lab, CAM Horseheath
Mary Ann Ketterage, D, U, 18, CAM Horseheath
Josiah Ketterage, S, 16, CAM Horseheath
Robert Ketterage, S, 13, CAM Horseheath
David Ketterage, S, 11, CAM Horseheath
Sophia Ketterage, D, 8, CAM Horseheath
- [S100] A Special Corner of England Website, focusing on Castle Camps, Shudy Camps, Bartlow, Horseheath and West Wickham in Cambridgeshire, Marlene Williamson, (http://www.rd29.net/cc/;), citing Horseheath parish register - baptism of David Ketteridge, child of William and Ann, lab (Reliability: 2).
- [S43] Cambridgeshire Strays Database, Cambridgeshire Family History Society, (http://www.cfhs.org.uk/Strays/Database/index.html;), marriage of William Ketteridge of Horseheath and Ann Prentice of Steeple Bumpstead, referenced from Helions Bumpstead Marriage Register, Essex 1801-1851 (Reliability: 1).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of David Ketteridge and Elizabeth Robertson share reference Elham 2a 1097, March quarter 1873 (Reliability: 2).