- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), citing Goudhurst parish registers and monumental inscriptions (Reliability: 2).
- [S312] Goudhurst, Kent - Bishop's Transcripts, Mf 27., 1785 March 18th - George S. of James & Jenny Lansdell (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration for George Lansdell, 81, Tunbridge 2a 298, December quarter 1866 (Reliability: 3).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1614 f.266 p.2 (Reliability: 3).
Halls Hole Farm, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge
George Lansdell, Head, Mar, 66, Farmer, 210 acres, employs 9 Lab, Kent Goudhurst
Nancy Lansdell, Wife, Mar, 67, Kent Horsmonden
Joseph Yarnsley, Servt, U, 18, Ag Labourer, N.K.
George Latter, Servt, U, 16, Ag Labourer, Kent Tonbridge
Sarah Huggett, Servt, U, 20, General Servant (Farm), Sussex Frant
Nancy L Collins, Visitor, U, 11, (16-5?), Middlesex Paddington
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/463/6 f.4 p.1 (Reliability: 3).
Alls Hall Farm, Tonbridge
George Landsell, 55, Farmer, Y
Nancy Landsell, 55, Y
Henry Collins, 25, Farmer, N
Ann Collins, 25, N
Nancy Collins, 1, Y
George Landsell, 33, Comercial Traveler, Y
Susanna Landsell, 24, Y
Susanna Landsell, 1, Y
John Jeffery, 20, MS, N
William Rogers, 13, MS, Y
Emma Carvett, 15, FS, Y
- [S349] National Probate Index, Probate Registry, https://probatesearch.service.gov.uk.
1867, LANSDELL George: Will (under £4,000) - of Tunbridge Wells, d.19 December 1866, re Medway Co. - Nancy Lansdell Lovegrove = Executor
- [S324] Lansdell family tree, Judith Lansdell, (March 1999;).
recorded as Les Ayres
- [S304] Parish Registers - Vol 3, Incorporating the Mary Wigan Transcripts, The Kent Family History Society, (KFHS CD-ROM 12, including Benenden (C 1558-1906, M 1578-1836, B 1558-1906), Cranbrook (C 1559-1812, M 1559-1837, B 1559-1812) and Rolvenden (C 1558-1840, M 1558-1840, B 1558-1840);), marriage of James Lansdell, otp, and Jenny Boreman, otp, by banns (Reliability: 2).
- [S307] Kent, England: Parish and Probate Records, Ancestry.com, (www.ancestry.co.uk, 2001;), Canterbury Marriage Licences, 1781-1809, vol.34, fol.131, 1808, Geo Lansdell of Goudhurst farmer bach & Nancy Manwaring of the s sp, 4 May 1808, Thos W Manwaring of the s farmer bond. (Reliability: 2).