- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), citing Goudhurst parish registers and monumental inscriptions (Reliability: 2).
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/1085/8 ff.14-15 pp.21-22 (Reliability: 3).
Townsend Street, Borough of Southwark, Parish of Saint George
James Santer, 55, Saltmerchant, N
Elizabeth Santer, 54, N
James Santer, 25, Manchester Warehouseman, N
Elizabeth Santer, 23, Waistcoat m:, N
Jane Santer, 22, Waistcoat m:, N
Harriett Santer, 20, Waistcoat m:, N
Charles Santer, 10, Y
- [S324] Lansdell family tree, Judith Lansdell, (March 1999;).
recorded as Les Ayres
- [S304] Parish Registers - Vol 3, Incorporating the Mary Wigan Transcripts, The Kent Family History Society, (KFHS CD-ROM 12, including Benenden (C 1558-1906, M 1578-1836, B 1558-1906), Cranbrook (C 1559-1812, M 1559-1837, B 1559-1812) and Rolvenden (C 1558-1840, M 1558-1840, B 1558-1840);), marriage of James Lansdell, otp, and Jenny Boreman, otp, by banns (Reliability: 2).
- [S247] Information from Heather Lord, email dated 10 June 2005 (Reliability: 1).