- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/4396 f.97 p.38 (Reliability: 3).
54 Victoria St, Masbrough, Rotherham
Fred Simpson, Head, M, 41, Iron Worker, Yorks Conisbro
Maria Simpson, Wife, M, 43, Notts Everton
Pollie Simpson, Daur, 22, Yorks Doncaster
Arthur Simpson, Son, 20, Grocer, Yorks Doncaster
Harry Simpson, Son, 17, Coal Agents Clerk, Yorks Rotherham
Fred Simpson, Son, 11, Yorks Rotherham
Florrie Simpson, Daur, 9
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Fred Simpson, Rotherham 9c 612, June quarter 1890 (Reliability: 3).
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/3850 f.12 p.18 (Reliability: 3).
32 King St, Masbrough, Kimberworth, Rotherham, Yorkshire (4 rooms)
Frederick Simpson, Head, M, 31, General Labourer, Employed, Conisbro' Yorkshire
Maria Simpson, wife, M, 32, Everton Yorkshire
Mary Simpson, daur, 12, Doncaster Yorkshire
Arthur Simpson, son, 10, Doncaster Yorkshire
Harry Simpson, son, 7, Doncaster Yorkshire
Fred Simpson, son, 1, Rotherham Yorkshire
- [S109] 1911 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1911;), RG 14., RG 14/28082 s.297 (Reliability: 3).
Signature: Fredrick Simpson
Postal Address: 22 Wilton Lane Holmes (4 rooms)
Fredrick Simpson, Head, 51, Married, General Labourer, Wagon Wheel Works, Worker, Yorks Conisbro
Maria Simpson, Wife, 52, Married, 25 years married, 7 children, 5 children alive, 2 children died, Yorks Everton Bawtry
Fred Simpson, Son, 21, Single, Tyre Steel Worker, Steel works, Worker, Yorks Masbro
Florrie Simpson, Daughter, 19, Single, Yorks Masbro
Fred Mann, Boarder, 23, Single, Steel Smelter, Steel works, Worker, Yorks Kimberworth
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Frederick Simpson and Maria Walsh share reference Doncaster 9c 808, September quarter 1885 (Reliability: 2).