- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2029 f.9 p.11 (Reliability: 3).
Princes End, Tipton
Thomas Hale, Head, Mar, 34, Boiler Maker Journeyman, Wednesbury Staff
Sarah Hale, Wife, Mar, 31, Bilston Staff
Thos Hale, Son, 7, Scholar, Bilston Staff
Samuel Hale, Son, 4, Tipton Staff
Ellen M Hale, Daur, 4, Tipton Staff
John Prchard[?], Lodger, U, 27, Labourer, Lye Waste Worcester
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Samuel Hale, Dudley 18 323, September quarter 1846 (Reliability: 2).
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/2051 f.96 p.12 (Reliability: 3).
Queen St., Brierley, Sedgley
Thomas Heale, Head, Mar, 44, Boiler Maker, Staffordsh Wednesbury
Sarah Heale, Wife, Mar, 41, Staffordsh Bilston
Thomas Heale, Son, Un, 17, Blacksmith, Staffordsh Bilston
Samuel Heale, Son, 14, Labourer (Iron Works), Staffordsh Tipton
Martha Heale, Daur, 12, Staffordsh Tipton
Ellen M. Heale, Daur, 10, Staffordsh Tipton
Hannah Heale, Daur, 2, Staffordsh Sedgley
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/2956 f.12 p.18 (Reliability: 3).
Bell Street, Darlaston
Samuel Hale, Head, Mar, 24, Boiler Maker, Staffordsh: Tipton
Mary A. Hale, Wife, Mar, 23, Staffordsh: Darlaston
Mary A Hale, Daur, 4, Staffordsh: Darlaston
Nancy Hale, Daur, 2, Staffordsh: Darlaston
Sarah Hale, Daur, 4mo, Staffordsh: Darlaston
- [S207] FreeREG, FreeREG, (www.freereg.org.uk;), marriage of Thomas Hale, full age, bachelor, boilermaker, Bilston, father: S Hale, blacksmith; & Sarah Baggott, full age, spinster, Bilston, father: D Baggott, brickmaker, witnesses: T Holding, J Biddulph jnr, banns, 3 May 1846, St Peters, Wolverhampton (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Samuel Hale and Mary A Crowder share reference Dudley 6c 1, March quarter 1866 (Reliability: 2).