- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2029 f.9 p.11 (Reliability: 3).
Princes End, Tipton
Thomas Hale, Head, Mar, 34, Boiler Maker Journeyman, Wednesbury Staff
Sarah Hale, Wife, Mar, 31, Bilston Staff
Thos Hale, Son, 7, Scholar, Bilston Staff
Samuel Hale, Son, 4, Tipton Staff
Ellen M Hale, Daur, 4, Tipton Staff
John Prchard[?], Lodger, U, 27, Labourer, Lye Waste Worcester
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/3486 f.91 pp.21-22 (Reliability: 3).
4 Abercorn St, Barrow in Furness (4 rooms)
Thomas Hale, Head, M, 48, Boiler maker & Iron shipbuilder, Employed, Staffordshire Sedgely
Sarah Hale, Wife, M, 53, Derbyshire Derby
Edward Hale, Son, M, 20, Railway Porter, Staffordshire Darlaston
Sarah Hale, daur, S, 15, Scholar, Staffordshire Darlaston
Martha Hale, Daur, 8, Scholar, Lancashire Barrow
Leah Hale, daur in law, M, 23, House work (Dom), Employed, Staffordshire Wolverhampton
Thomas Hale, Grandson, 1, Lancashire, Barrow
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/2956 f.42 p.32 (Reliability: 3).
No 1 Street out of Green, Darlaston
Thomas Hale, Head, Mar, 27, Boiler maker, Bilston
Sarah Hale, Wife, Mar, 32, Derby
Thomas Hale, Son, 9, Scholar, Princes End
Ellen Hale, Daur, 2, Darlaston
Edward Hale, Son, 4 mo, Darlaston
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/2051 f.96 p.12 (Reliability: 3).
Queen St., Brierley, Sedgley
Thomas Heale, Head, Mar, 44, Boiler Maker, Staffordsh Wednesbury
Sarah Heale, Wife, Mar, 41, Staffordsh Bilston
Thomas Heale, Son, Un, 17, Blacksmith, Staffordsh Bilston
Samuel Heale, Son, 14, Labourer (Iron Works), Staffordsh Tipton
Martha Heale, Daur, 12, Staffordsh Tipton
Ellen M. Heale, Daur, 10, Staffordsh Tipton
Hannah Heale, Daur, 2, Staffordsh Sedgley
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Thomas Hale, 65, Cannock 6b 283, June quarter 1908 (Reliability: 2).
- [S207] FreeREG, FreeREG, (www.freereg.org.uk;), marriage of Thomas Hale, full age, bachelor, boilermaker, Bilston, father: S Hale, blacksmith; & Sarah Baggott, full age, spinster, Bilston, father: D Baggott, brickmaker, witnesses: T Holding, J Biddulph jnr, banns, 3 May 1846, St Peters, Wolverhampton (Reliability: 2).