- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/982/1 f.8 p.8 (Reliability: 3).
George Shepherd, 45, Stocktaker, Yes
Ann Shepherd, 40, No
Harriet Shepherd, 20, Yes
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2031 f.265 p.3 (Reliability: 3).
Princes End, Barrack St, Brierley, Sedgley
Joseph Collier, Head, M, 31, Stocktaker, Wednesbury Stafford
Harriet Collier, Wif, M, 29, Bilston Stafford
George Collier, Son, U, 11 Months, Sedgley Stafford
Emma Phellpot, Serv, U, 12, Sedgley Stafford
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/2052 f.13 p.14 (Reliability: 3).
Barrack Street, Village of Brierley, Sedgley
Joseph J Collier, Head, Mar, 41, File Manufacturer, Staffordshire Wednesbury
Harriet Collier, Wife, Mar, 38, Staffordshire Bilston
Sarah Ann Collier, Daur, Un, 15, Staffordshire Tipton
Mary Collier, Daur, 13, Staffordshire Wednesbury
William Collier, Son, 9, Staffordshire Sedgley
Harriot Collier, Daur, 4, Staffordshire Sedgley
Joseph Collier, Son, 2, Staffordshire Sedgley
William Bellamy, Apprentice, 18, File Cutter, Warwickshire Sutton
Thomas Sheffield, Apprentice, 17, File Cutter, Warwickshire Sutton
Mary Bellamy, Visitor, 11, Warwickshire Sutton
- [S194] FamilySearch EASy data (Extraction Administration System), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of George Shepherd and Ann Preston, 11 Sep 1820, Sedgley, Staffordshire (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Joseph Jones Collier and Harriet Shepherd share reference Dudley 18 316, March quarter 1844 (Reliability: 2).