- [S379] St Martin, Tipton, Worcestershire - Parish Registers, Society of Genealogists Microfilm 3643 (Reliability: 3).
1844. Marriage solemnized at the Parish Church of Tipton in the County of Stafford
No. 256. Thursday December 26th; David Whitehouse, of age, Bachelor, Blacksmith, Tipton, John Whitehouse decd., Labourer; & Jane Selman, Minor, Spinster, Tipton, William Selman, Shingler
Married in the Parish Church according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church by Banns by me, Alexander George Davies BA Offg Minr
This Marriage was solemnized between us, The mark x of David Whitehouse, The mark x of Jane Selman, in the Presence of us, Thomas Shorthouse Junr, The mark x of Phebe Whitehouse
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/2501 f.74 p.33 (Reliability: 3).
26 Leonard St, St Peter, Derby
David Whithouse, Head, Mar, 42, Engine smith, Tipton Staffordshire
Jane Whithouse, Wife, Mar, 32, Tipton Staffordshire
Sarah Whithouse, Daur, 13, domestic helper, Tipton Staffordshire
Samuel Whithouse, Son, 11, Lace Factory hand, Tipton Staffordshire
Abraham Whithouse, Son, 9, Day scholar, West Bromwich Staffordshire
William Whithouse, Son, 7, Day scholar, Derby
Joseph Whithouse, Son, 2, Derby
Mary Ann Whithouse, Daur, 1, Derby
Henry Whithouse, Son, 3mo, Derby
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/4657 f.109 p.12 (Reliability: 3).
Wadsley Bridge, Ecclesfield
David Whitehouse, Head, Mar, 51, Blacksmith, Staffordshe Tipton
Jane Whitehouse, Wife, Mar, 43, Staffordshe Tipton
William Whitehouse, Son, Unm, 18, Steam Hammer Driver, Derbyshe Derby
Mary Ann Whitehouse, Dau'r, 12, Derbyshe Derby
Henry Whitehouse, Son, 10, Scholar, Derbyshe Derby
Jane Whitehouse, Dau'r, 8, Scholar, Derbyshe Derby
Georgiana Whitehouse, Dau'r, 6, Scholar, Derbyshe Derby
David Whitehouse, Son, 5, Scholar, Derbyshe Derby
Eliza Whitehouse, Dau'r, 10mo, Yorke: Ecclesfd
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/4617 ff.97-98 pp.4-5 (Reliability: 3).
Wadsley Bridge, Ecclesfield
David Whitehouse, Hed, mar, 61, Blacksmith, Tippon
Jane, Wife, mar, 52, Tippon
William, Son, unm, 27, Hamer Driver (iron), Derbeyhire
Joseph, Son, 23, Furnes man (steel), Derbeyhire
Marey, Daur, Un, 21, Derbshire
Henery, Son, Un, 20, Striker (Blsmack?), Derbshire
David, Son, Un, 15, hame? boy, Derbshire
Eliza, Daur, 10, Yorkshire
Ellen, Daur, 8, Yorkshire
Henery Whitehouse, Grand son, 10 Months, Yorkshire
- [S207] FreeREG, FreeREG, (www.freereg.org.uk;), baptism of David, son of John & Eleanor Whitehouse, Upper Green, Labourer, register number 438, St Martin, Tipton, Staffordshire (Reliability: 3).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2029 f.188 p.38 (Reliability: 3).
Waterloo Street, Tipton
David Whitehouse, Head, Mar, 29, Blacksmith, Staffordshire Tipton
Jane Whitehouse, Wife, Mar, 22, Blacksmith Wife, Staffordshire Tipton
Sarah Whitehouse, Daur, 3, Staffordshire Tipton
Samuel Whitehouse, Son, 2, Staffordshire Tipton
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of David Whitehouse, 64, Wortley 9c 187, December quarter 1884 (Reliability: 2).