- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of George Shepherd, son of Saml. Shepherd and Hannah, 23 Feb 1794, Sedgley, Staffordshire (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/982/1 f.8 p.8 (Reliability: 3).
George Shepherd, 45, Stocktaker, Yes
Ann Shepherd, 40, No
Harriet Shepherd, 20, Yes
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2029 f.12 p.17 (Reliability: 3).
Princes End, Tipton
George Sheperd, Head, Mar, 55, Stocktaker, Sedgley Staff
Ann Sheperd, Wife, Mar, 49, Market Drayton Salop
Sarah A Collier, Visitor, U, 5, Tipton Staff
Mary Collier, Visitor, 3, Wednesbury Staff
- [S207] FreeREG, FreeREG, (www.freereg.org.uk;), Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, St Peters 16 Feb 1790, Samuel SHEPPARD, Bachelor, & Hannah MILLS, Spinster Witnesses: Isaac WEBB, Joseph MEREADY Banns File Number: 4063 (Reliability: 2).
- [S194] FamilySearch EASy data (Extraction Administration System), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of George Shepherd and Ann Preston, 11 Sep 1820, Sedgley, Staffordshire (Reliability: 2).