- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1615 f.356 p.10, sched.35 (Reliability: 3).
Little Bay Hall, Pembury
Stephen Lansdell, Head, M, 51, Farmer of 417 acres Emp 12 Lab, Sussex Bexhill
Louisa Lansdell, Wife, M, 48, Sussex Salehurst
Margaret Lansdell, Daur, U, 19, Kent Pembury
William Lansdell, Son, U, 17, Kent Pembury
Hannah Lansdell, Daur, U, 15, Kent Pembury
Isabella Lansdell, Daur, U, 13, Scholar, Kent Pembury
Edwin Lansdell, Son, 5, Scholar, Kent Pembury
Stephen Lansdell, Cousin, U, 55, Assistant, Sussex Bexhill
- [S106] 1881 British Census and National Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (1999 (CD-ROM), 2002 (Website - www.familysearch.org);), RG 11/931 f.137 p.42 (Reliability: 3).
28 Grecian St, Maidstone, Kent
Edwin LANSDELL, Head, M, Male, 35, Pembury, Kent, England, Warehouse Man
Mary A. LANSDELL, Wife, M, Female, 34, Bridge, Kent, England
- [S404] The Times, (London;), 27 April 1901, page 14 column e (Reliability: 3).
The Bankruptcy Acts, 1883 and 1890
In the Country : Adjudications
Lansdell, Edwin, Bridge, Kent, fishmonger
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Edwin Lansdell, 72, Wandsworth 1d 608, June quarter 1917 (Reliability: 2).
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Edwin Lansdell, 89, Epsom 2a 59, December quarter 1933 (Reliability: 2).
- [S387] Sussex Marriage Registers: All Saints, Mountfield 1649-1837, C.W. Field (transcriber).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriage references match for Edwin Lansdell and Mary Ann Wills, Lambeth 1d 628, June quarter 1869 (Reliability: 2).