- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Johanna Eliza Mather, Chorlton 20 237, September quarter 1842 (Reliability: 3).
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/3972 f.63 p.24 (Reliability: 3).
65 Bold St, Stretford
Sarah Brunt, Head, W, 65, Embroideress, Sumerset Bath
Agnes Mather, Boarder, Unm, 31, Embroideress, Lancashire Liverpool
67 Bold St
Susan Mather, Head, W, 70, Embroideress, Kent Maidstone
Sarah Seager, Sister, Unm, 66, Teacher of Drawing watercolours, Kent Maidstone
Johanna E Parkinson, Daug, Mar, 28, Lancashire Manchester
William L Parkinson, Son in Law, Mar, 32, Salesman Straws & Firs, Scotland
James G Parkinson, Grandson, 1mo, Lancashire Manchester
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2232 f.22 p.36 (Reliability: 3).
Moreton St 30, Township of Cheetham, Borough of Manchester
John Mather, head, mar, 47, Attorney & Solicitor, Lancash. Warrington
Susannah Mather, wife, mar, 50, Kent Maidstone
Frances Mather, daur, U, 15, Lancash Liv'pool
Sarah E. Mather, daur, U, 11, Lancash Liv'pool
Joanna E. Mather, daur, U, 9, Lancash Manch
Bridget Costello, serv, U, 21, house serv., Ireland
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Johanna Eliza Parkinson, 33, Chorlton 8c 522, December quarter 1875 (Reliability: 3).
- [S328] Liverpool Mercury etc, (available as part of the British Library's British Newspapers 1600-1900 website - http://access.gale.com;), Friday, November 2, 1827 (Reliability: 2).
On Wednesday, the 24th ult. at St. Philip's Church, Mr. John Mather to Miss Seager.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of William Lane Parkinson and Johanna Eliza Mather share reference Chorlton 8c 699, September quarter 1869 (Reliability: 3).