- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2232 f.22 p.36 (Reliability: 3).
Moreton St 30, Township of Cheetham, Borough of Manchester
John Mather, head, mar, 47, Attorney & Solicitor, Lancash. Warrington
Susannah Mather, wife, mar, 50, Kent Maidstone
Frances Mather, daur, U, 15, Lancash Liv'pool
Sarah E. Mather, daur, U, 11, Lancash Liv'pool
Joanna E. Mather, daur, U, 9, Lancash Manch
Bridget Costello, serv, U, 21, house serv., Ireland
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Charles Lowes and Sarah Emma Mather share reference Chorlton 8c 671, December quarter 1860 (Reliability: 2).
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/573/14 f.42 pp.30-31 (Reliability: 3).
St. Anns Place, Manchester
John Mather, 30, Dealer in Rugg[?] (work), Y
Susan Mather, 40, N
John Mather, 13, Painter Ap, N
William Mather, 11, Y
Charles Mather, 7, Y
Frances Mather, 5, Y
Sarah Mather, 1, Y
Charlotte Brady, 15, F S, Y
Catherine Elliosa, 15, F S, Y
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Sarah Emma Lowes, 58, Chorlton 8c 620, March quarter 1899 (Reliability: 2).
- [S328] Liverpool Mercury etc, (available as part of the British Library's British Newspapers 1600-1900 website - http://access.gale.com;), Friday, November 2, 1827 (Reliability: 2).
On Wednesday, the 24th ult. at St. Philip's Church, Mr. John Mather to Miss Seager.