- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Harry Ingham and Amelia Negget Wordsworth share reference Halifax 9a 600, September quarter 1885 (Reliability: 2).
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/4650 f.70 p.24 (Reliability: 3).
Malt Kiln Buildings, Hoyland
John Wordsworth, Head, Mar, 47, Boiler maker, Yorkshire Hoyland
Harriet Wordsworth, Wife, Mar, 45, Yorkshire Goole
Aaron Wordsworth, son, 13, Boiler maker, Yorkshire Hoyland
Hannah Wordsworth, daur, 11, Yorkshire Hoyland
Mark Wordsworth, son, 9, Yorkshire Hoyland
Sarah Wordsworth, daur, 7, Yorkshire Hoyland
Amelia Wordsworth, daur, 5, Yorkshire Hoyland
Emily Wordsworth, daur, 2, Yorkshire Hoyland
- [S106] 1881 British Census and National Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (1999 (CD-ROM), 2002 (Website - www.familysearch.org);), RG 11/4608, f.33 p.15 (Reliability: 3).
Hoyland, Hoyland Nether, Yorkshire
John WORDSWORTH, Head, M, Male, 57, Hoyland, York, England, Boiler Maker
Harriet WORDSWORTH, Wife, M, Female, 55, Hoyland, York, England
Mark WORDSWORTH, Son, Male, 19, Hoyland, York, England, Boiler Maker
Amalia WORDSWORTH, Daur, Female, 15, Hoyland, York, England
Albert WORDSWORTH, Son, Male, 7, Hoyland, York, England
Emily WORDSWORTH, Dau, Female, 12, Hoyland, York, England
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/4119 f.104 p.13 (Reliability: 3).
27 Union St South, Halifax
Amelia Ingham, Head, Wid, 34, Butcher, Employer, Yorks Barnsley
John Ingham, son, S, 15, Mechanical Engineer's Appr, Worker, Yorks Halifax
Joseph S Ingham, Nephew, S, 20, Living on his own means, Yorks Halifax
Sarah E Higgs, Servant, S, 19, Housemaid - Domestic, Worker, Yorks Barnsley
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), John Wordsworth and Harriet Sampson share the marriage reference Goole 23 309 in the December quarter of 1844 (Reliability: 2).