- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/4610 f.83 p.38 (Reliability: 3).
55 Wentworth Rd, Blacker Hill, Worsbro
John Albert Watson, Head, Mar, 26, Colliery Clerk, Yorkshire Worsbro
Emma Watson, Wife, Mar, 22, Yorkshire Sheffield
Sarah Ann Parkes, Neice, Unm, 15, Domestic Servant, Yorkshire Sheffield
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/3452 f.113 p.29 (Reliability: 3).
George Watson, head, Mar, 37, Colly underviewer, Yorks Silkstone
Emma Watson, wife, Mar, 37, Yorks Silkstone
Robert Watson, son, un, 14, Pupil Teacher, Yorks Silkstone
Thomas Watson, son, 11, horse driver in a C mine, Yorks Silkstone
Sarah A Watson, daur, 8, Scholar, Yorks Silkstone
John A Watson, son, 6, Scholar, Yorks Worsbrough
Henry G Watson, son, 4, Scholar, Yorks Worsbrough
Frederick Watson, son, 1, Yorks Worsbrough
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/3796 ff.14-15 pp.22-23 (Reliability: 3).
193 Langsett Rd, Nether Hallam, Sheffield
Mary J Bark, Head, Wid, 44, Living on her own means, Yorks Sheffield
Anne Bark, Daur, S, 26, Yorks Sheffield
Lavinia Wood, Sister, S, 36, Living on her own means, Yorks Sheffield, Imbecile
John A Watson, Boarder, Widr, 36, Brick Manufr, Employer, Yorks Worsbro
James G.D. Watson, 9, Scholar, Yorks Worsbro
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/4335 ff.53-54 pp.24-25 (Reliability: 3).
22 Broughton Rd, Wadsly, Sheffield, Yorkshire
John Albert Watson, Head, M, 46, Ledger Clerk to Steel Manufacturer, Worker, Yorkshire Masboro'
Annie Watson, Wife, M, 37, Yorkshire Shefd
James D.G. Watson, Son, S, 19, Joiner's Apprentice, Yorks Worsborough
Annie M.E. Watson, Daur, S, 5, Yorks Sheffield
Lilian Watson, Daur, S, 4, Yorks Sheffield
Lionel Watson, Son, S, Under 1 month, Yorks Sheffield
Mary E. Leich, Nurse, M, 32, Lancs: Liverpool
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of George Watson and Emma Husband share reference Ecclesfield 22 137, December quarter 1845 (Reliability: 2).
- [S478] West Yorkshire, Marriages and Banns, 1813-1921, Ancestry.com, (www.ancestry.co.uk, 2011;).
1845. Marriage solemnized at the Parish Church in the Parish of Silkstone in the County of York. No.236. Novr 9th. George Watson, 22, Bachelor, Miner, Silkstone, father: Thomas Watson, Miner; & Emma Husband, 22, Spinster, Silkstone, father: Thomas Husband, Schoolmaster. Married in the Parish Church according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church after Banns by me, George Millett Vicar. This Marriage was solemnized between us, George Watson, Emma x Husband, in the Presence of us, James Smith, Rolce[?], John Thornley.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of John Albert Watson and Elizabeth Bennett share reference Barnsley 9c 207, September quarter 1875 (Reliability: 1).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of John Albert Watson and Emma Wood share reference Sheffield 9c 520, September quarter 1880 (Reliability: 1).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of John Albert Watson and Annie Bark share reference Sheffield 9c 706, September quarter 1892 (Reliability: 2).