- [S319] The Parish Register of Rolvenden, Kent, Volume II, 1653-1749, Transcribed by Lt. Col. Peter F. White, (1971;), baptism of Sarah, daughter of George & Eliz: Lansdel (Reliability: 3).
- [S346] Churchyard Monumental Inscriptions - Tenterden, Kent, Leland L Duncan, (Kent Archaeological Society (http://www.kentarchaeology.org.uk/Research/Libr/MIs/MIsTenterden/MIsTenterden.htm);), no.104b (Reliability: 3).
Humphry WIGHTWICK late of this parish, died 1st (?3) May, 1791, aged 61. Sarah, his wife died 29th May, 1771, aged 38, by whom he left issue George, Humphery and Charles, and by Sarah his surviving wife one son, John
- [S324] Lansdell family tree, Judith Lansdell, (March 1999;).
recorded as Les Ayres
- [S321] Tenterden, Kent - Parish Registers, burial of Sarah Wightwick, Married, 38, 5 June 1771 (Reliability: 2).
- [S304] Parish Registers - Vol 3, Incorporating the Mary Wigan Transcripts, The Kent Family History Society, (KFHS CD-ROM 12, including Benenden (C 1558-1906, M 1578-1836, B 1558-1906), Cranbrook (C 1559-1812, M 1559-1837, B 1559-1812) and Rolvenden (C 1558-1840, M 1558-1840, B 1558-1840);), marriage of Humphry Wightwick, otp, and Sarah Lansdell, otp, by banns (Reliability: 2).