- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1761 f.299 p.7 (Reliability: 3).
Camps End, Castle Camps
Rachel Belsham, Head, W, 32, Pauper, Cambs C Camps
Susan Belsham, Daur, 9, Schooler, Cambs C Camps
Jacob Belsham, Son, 7, Schooler, Cambs C Camps
Lydia Belsham, Daur, 5, Cambs C Camps
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/1029 f.108 p.15 (Reliability: 3).
David Overhill, Head, Mar, 24, Ag Laborer, Castle Camps Cambs
Rachel Overhill, Wife, Mar, 43, Needlewoman, Castle Camps Cambs
Sarah Overhill, Daur, 4, Castle Camps Cambs
Samuel Overhill, Son, 1, Castle Camps Cambs
Henry Overhill, Son, 1, Castle Camps Cambs
Jacob Belsham, Head, Un, 17, Ag Laborer, Castle Camps Cambs
Lydda Belsham, Sister, Un, 16, Dressmaker, Castle Camps Cambs
Sarah Andrews, Head, W, 86, Pauper, Essex Radwinter
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Jacob Belsham, Linton 14 96, March quarter 1844 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Jacob Belsham, 62, W. Ham 4a 155, September quarter 1905 (Reliability: 2).
- [S55] Castle Camps, Cambridgeshire - Transcript of Parish Register, marriage of Charles Belsham [x] bac lab son of John thatcher & Rachel Andrews sp lab dau of Henry farmer, wits: William Free [x], Sarah Free [x] (Reliability: 2).