- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/4671 f.18 p.30 (Reliability: 3).
Westfield View, Westgate no.12, Rotherham
John Davis, Head, Mar, 49, Grocer (Foreman), Kent Bridge
Julia M. Davis, Wife, Mar, 39, Kent Pembury
Miriam M. Davis, Daur, Unm, 19, Confectioners Assistant, Kent Bridge
John A.C. Davis, Son, 18, Grocers Assistant, Kent Bridge
George R. Davis, Son, 16, Hosier (Apprentice), Kent Bridge
Ammie A. Davis, Daur, 12, Scholar, Kent Bridge
Percy E. Davis, Son, 8, Scholar, Kent Bridge
Louisa L. Davis, Daur, 4, Scholar, Yorks Rotherham
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), Births Sep 1871: Davis, Percy Edward Bridge 2a 671 (Reliability: 3).
- [S109] 1911 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1911;), RG 14., RG 14/28081 s.164 (Reliability: 3).
Signature: John Davis
Postal Address: 117 Midland Road, Rotherham (4 rooms)
John Davis, Father, 79, Widdower, Bridge Kent
Percy Edward Davis, Son, 38, Married, 3, 1, , 1 [all struck through], Fish Dealer, Own Account, Yes, Bridge Kent
Mary Ann Davis, Daughter in Law, 34, Married, 3 years married, 1 child born, 1 child died, Rotherham Yorkshire
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Percy E Davis, 49, Rotherham 9c 914, December quarter 1921.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Percy Edward Davis and Emily Elizabeth Halstead share reference Rotherham 9c 1091, June quarter 1898 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Percy Edward Davis and Mary Ann Hickman share reference Rotherham 9c 1266, June quarter 1908 (Reliability: 3).