- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Edgar Lawcock, 78, Don Valley 9c 745, June quarter 1944 (Reliability: 2).
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/4406 f.33 p.13 (Reliability: 3).
Castle Terrace, Conisbrough, West Riding Yorks (4 rooms)
Edgar Lawcock, Head, M, 35, Shoemaker, Own Account, Yorksh: Braithwell
Priscilla Lawcock, Wife, M, 33, Yorksh: Sheffield
John G Lawcock, Son, 3, Yorksh: Conisbro
Priscilla Lawcock, Daur, 2, Yorksh: Conisbro
Lavinia Lawcock, Daur, 1, Yorksh: Conisbro
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/4714 f.70 p.1 (Reliability: 3).
George Lawcock, Head, Married, 48, Cordwainer, Braithwell Yorks
Eliza Lawcock, Wife, Married, 44, Wroot Yorks
William Lawcock, Son, Unmd, 17, Cordwainer, Braithwell Yorks
Ann Elizabeth Lawcock, Daught, Un, 13, Scholar, Braithwell Yorks
Lavina Lawcock, Dau, 11, Scholar, Braithwell Yorks
George Lawcock, Son, 8, Scholar, Braithwell Yorks
Edgar Lawcock, Son, 5, Braithwell Yorks
Richard Lawcock, Uncle, Widr, 67, Farm Labourer Lodger, Braithwell Yorks
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of George Lawcock and Eliza Jaques share reference Thorne 23 571, March quarter 1847 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Edgar Lawcock and Priscilla Parker share reference Sheffield 9c 814, December quarter 1894 (Reliability: 3).