- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1623 f.205 pp.12-13 (Reliability: 3).
Charles Davis, Head, Mar, 63, Grocer & Out Pensioner of Chelsea Hospital, Middlesex London
Frances Davis, Wife, Mar, 59, - - Wife, Kent Canterbury
Ann Davis, Daur, U, 30, - Daur, West Indies Dominica
Jane Davis, Daur, U, 15, Grocers Daur, Kent Bridge
Clara Gould, Grand Daur, 2, Grocers Grand Daur, Kent Chartham
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/964 f.30 p.21 (Reliability: 3).
Shalmsford St, Chartham, Kent
Thomas Bartlett, Head, Mar, 60, Ag Lab, Kent Chartham
Ann Bartlett, Wife, Mar, 50, West Indies
Jane L. Davis, Sister in Law, 25, Kent Bridge
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/465/10 f.5 p.3 (Reliability: 3).
Bridge Street, Bridge
Charles Davis, 50, P, N
Frances Davis, 45, Y
Sarah Davis, 20, N
Anne Davis, 20, N
Charles Davis, 11, Y
Eliza Davis, 13, Y
John Davis, 10, Y
Jane Davis, 5, Y
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Ann Bartlett, Bridge 2a 469, March quarter 1878 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Thomas Bartlett and Ann Davis share reference Bridge 2a 917, September quarter 1863 (Reliability: 2).