- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/1361 f.112 p.38 (Reliability: 3).
Nicoll Rd No.34, Harlesden, Willesden
Charles H Tapply, Head, Mar, 32, Commercial Clerk, Kent Ramsgate
Mary J Tapply, Wife, Mar, 29, Midx London
Ethel M Tapply, daur, Unm, 5, Scholar, Midx Willesden
Charles L Tapply, son, Unm, 3, Scholar, Midx Willesden
Jane Huxtable, serv, Unm, 20, Genrl Serv Domestic, Devon Barnstaple
Kate Mives, serv, Unm, 20, Genrl Serv Nurse, Kent Warlingbury
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Charles Lansdell Tapply, Hendon 3a 149, June quarter 1877 (Reliability: 3).
- [S404] The Times, (London;), Monday, Jan 02, 1905; pg. 11; Issue 37593; col C (Reliability: 3).
Mr. George James Saunders retires from the firm of W.C. Bacon and Co. The business will be carried on by the remaining partner, Mr. Charles Henry Tapply, in conjunction with Mr. Charles Tapply, jun., who is taken into partnership.
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Charles L. Tapply, 87, Totnes 7A 839, December quarter 1964 (Reliability: 3).
- [S404] The Times, (London;), Monday, Dec 28, 1964; pg. 1; Issue 56204; col A (Reliability: 3).
DEATHS... TAPPLY. - On December 24th, 1964, at 18, Belle Vue Road, Paignton, CHARLES LANSDELL TAPPLY, beloved husband of Betty, after a long illness. Cremation strictly private. No flowers, by special request.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Charles Henry Tapply and Mary Jane Lansdell share reference Islington 1b 335, September quarter 1874 (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriage of Charles L. Tapply and Dora G. Gautschi, Kensington 1a 484, December quarter 1923 (Reliability: 3).
- [S404] The Times, (London;), Friday, 14 December 1923, p.1, col.A (Reliability: 3).
TAPPLY : GAUTSCHI.- On the 11th Dec., 1923, in London, CHARLES LANSDELL TAPPLY to DORA GERTRUDE (née Durler), widow of G.G. GAUTSCHI.
- [S401] The Catalogue, The National Archives, (http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/catalogue;), J 77/2567/9857: Divorce Court File: 9857. Appellant: Dora Gertrude Tapply. Respondent: Charles Lansdlell Tapply. Co-respondent: Betty Angela Phipps-Hornby. Type: Wife's petition for divorce [WD]., 1928 (Reliability: 3).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriage of Charles L. Tapply & Betty A.P. Hornby, Kensington 1a 418, December quarter 1929 (Reliability: 2).