- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Susanna Ann Lansdell, Newington 4 334, March quarter 1839 (Reliability: 2).
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/1120 f.82 p.37 (Reliability: 3).
30 Norfolk Rd, Littlehampton
Susanna A Coles, Wife, Mar, 42, Greenwich
William H Coles, Son, Unm, 19, Midshipman Mercht Service, London
Georgeina B.B. Coles, Dar, Unm, 15, Scholar, Lower Norwood
Charles Pelham, Servt, Unm, 16, Male Servant, Sussex Littlehampton
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/228 ff.134-135 pp.6-7 (Reliability: 3).
Colonial Bank, 13 Bishopsgate St, St Martin Outwich, London
William Coles, Head, Mar, 41, Bankers Clerk, Wilts [crossed through] Somerset
Susanna A Coles, Wife, Mar, 22, Kent Greenwich
Louisa A Power, Servt, Un, 26, General Servant, Essex Stratford
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/35 f.13 p.17 (Reliability: 3).
Upper Phill Gardens 2, Kensington
Coles William, Head, Mar, 47, Bank Manager, Somerset Wells
Coles Susan A, Wife, Mar, 31, Wife of Bank Manager, Kent Gravesend
Coles William S, Son, Un, 9, Scholar, Middx London
Coles Georgiana, Daur, Un, 5, Surrey Norwood
Biggs Emily, Servant, Un, 27, Domestic Servant, Kent Maidstone
Ede Louisa, Servant, Un, 16, Domestic Servant, Surrey Brixton
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/463/6 f.4 p.1 (Reliability: 3).
Alls Hall Farm, Tonbridge
George Landsell, 55, Farmer, Y
Nancy Landsell, 55, Y
Henry Collins, 25, Farmer, N
Ann Collins, 25, N
Nancy Collins, 1, Y
George Landsell, 33, Comercial Traveler, Y
Susanna Landsell, 24, Y
Susanna Landsell, 1, Y
John Jeffery, 20, MS, N
William Rogers, 13, MS, Y
Emma Carvett, 15, FS, Y
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of William Coles and Susanna Ann Lansdell share reference Islington 1b 435, September quarter 1860 (Reliability: 2).