- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/1737 f.77 p.11 (Reliability: 3).
Spring Hall, Gt Wratting, West Suffolk (4 rooms)
John Broyd, Head, M, 40, Blacksmith, Worker, Finchingfield
Sarah Broyd, Wife, M, 40, Stambourne
Arthur Broyd, Son, S, 17, Horseman on Farm, Worker, Finchingfield
William Broyd, Son, S, 15, Stable lad (Groom), Worker, Finchingfield
Fredk Broyd, Son, S, 13, Cow boy on Farm, Worker, Finchingfield
Percy Broyd, Son, 10, Cornishallend
John Broyd, Son, 8, Cornishallend
Nellie Broyd, Daur, 6, Steeple Bumpstead
Frank Broyd, Son, 4, Steeple Bumpstead
Gladys Broyd, Daur, 9 mo, Suffolk Gt Wratting
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/1421 f.6 p.4 (Reliability: 3).
7 Gents Town, Finchingfield
John Broyd, Head, M, 30, Blacksmith, Employed, Essex Finchingfield
Sarah Broyd, Wife, M, 30, Essex Stamborne
Arthur Broyd, Son, 6, Scholar, Essex Finchingfield
William Broyd, Son, 5, Essex Finchingfield
Fredrick Broyd, Son, 3, Essex Finchingfield
Percy Broyd, Son, 11mo, Essex Finchingfield
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of William Broyd, born 7 NO 1885, Cambridge 4A 669, December quarter 1972 (Reliability: 2).
- [S9] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;).
1915. Marriage solemnized at The Church of St Peter in the Parish of Deptford in the County of London. No.31. May 30th 1915. William Broyd, 29, Bachelor, Soldier, Sandgate Kent, father: John Broyd, Blacksmith; & Louisa Mary Burton, 28, Spinster, 55 Tressillian Rd Brockley, father: Ruben Burton, Deceased. Married in the District Church according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church by Licence by me, J Whitf? Daukes?, Vicar. This Marriage was solemnized between us, William Broyd, Louisa Mary Burton, in the Presence of us, Laura Davis, L.D.? Daukes.
- [S47] Balsham, Cambridgeshire - Transcript of Parish Register (1558-1950), (Cambridgeshire Family History Society, CD-ROM CD/PR/044 (2008);), CA/R16., baptism of Dennis John Broyd, of William & Louisa Mary otp lab born 19 Jun, 5 Aug 1928 (Reliability: 3).
- [S334] Marriage Certificate.
5th August 1882, Parish Church, Finchingfield, Essex, after banns, marriage of John Broad, age 22, Bachelor, Labourer, Finchingfield, son of William Broad, Labourer, and Sarah Prayle [sic], age 22, Spinster, Finchingfield [no father's name given]. Bride and groom signed with a mark. The marriage was witnessed by Sarah Wiffen (who also signed with a mark) and Wm Coates
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriage of William Broyd & Louisa M Burton, Greenwich 1d 2461, June quarter 1915 (Reliability: 2).