- [S410] Visitation of England and Wales, Joseph Jackson Howard and Frederick Arthur Crisp, (Volumes I, III-XIV, privately printed, 1893-1906, scanned original pages on www.ancestry.co.uk, 2002;), vol.VI, pp.89-96 (Reliability: 2).
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Fanny Emma M. MACDONALD, 24, Pancras 1b 133, March quarter 1893 (Reliability: 3).
- [S404] The Times, (London;), Thursday, Mar 16, 1893; pg. 1; Issue 33900; col A (Reliability: 3).
On Wednesday, the 15th inst., at 252, Camden-road, N.W., FANNY EMMA MARYON PERCEVAL, the beloved wife of RODERICK MACDONALD, H.M. Coroner.
- [S404] The Times, (London;), Thursday, Jan 30, 1890; pg. 1; Issue 32922; col A (Reliability: 3).
On the 28th inst., at St. Peter's, Eaton-square, by the Vicar, the Rev. John Storrs, assisted by the Rev. O. P. Wardell-Yerburgh, RODERICK MACDONALD, M.D., F.R.C.S.E., M.P. for Ross and Cromarty and Coroner for Middlesex, to FRANCES EMMA MARYON, daughter of the late Mr. SPENCER PERCEVAL, of Eastbourne, and great-granddaughter of the Right Hon. Spencer Perceval.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Roderick Mac Donald and Frances Emma M Perceval share reference St Geo Han Sq 1a 621, March quarter 1890 (Reliability: 3).