- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/613 f.72 p.63 (Reliability: 3).
3 Salisbury Row, St Mary Newington, Surrey
Emma Cutbush, Head, W, 41, Milliner, Kent Pensbury
Elizabeth Palmer, Sister, W, 48, Straw Bonnett Maker, Surry Mitcham
Hannah Palmer, Daur, 12, Surry Mitcham
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Emma Grant, 61, Camberwell 1d 466, September quarter 1890 (Reliability: 2).
- [S387] Sussex Marriage Registers: All Saints, Mountfield 1649-1837, C.W. Field (transcriber).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Joseph Cutbush and Emma Lansdell share reference Newington 4 435, June quarter 1851 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Oliver Grant and Emma Cutbush share reference Shoreditch 1c 366, December quarter 1880 (Reliability: 3).