- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2346/1 f.229 p.7 (Reliability: 3).
Doncaster Road, Conisbrough
Simeon T Simpson, Head, Mar, 43, Cordwainer & Overseer of the Poor 2 Men, York Conisbro
Charlotte Simpson, Wife, Mar, 40, Cordwainer Wife, York Wentworth
Thomas M Simpson, Son, U, 19, Cordwainer Ap, York Conisbrough
Arthur Simpson, Son, 15, Cordwainer Ap, York Conisbrough
Martha Simpson, Daur, 12, Scholar, York Conisbrough
Joseph Simpson, Son, 12, Scholar, York Conisbrough
John A Simpson, Son, 10, Scholar, York Conisbrough
Augusta Simpson, Daur, 7, Scholar, York Conisbrough
Eliza Simpson, Daur, 2, York Conisbrough
Ann Yelland, Niece, 13, House Servant, York Sheffield
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/3512 f.66 p.16 (Reliability: 3).
Cottage, Hooton Roberts
Mary Yelland, Head, W, 47, Grocery Shopkeeper, Yorke Wentworth
William Yelland, Son, Un, 24, Blacksmith, Yorke Sheffield
Joseph Mawson, Head, Mar, 22, Ag Lab', Yorke Wath
Ann Mawson, Wife, Mar, 23, Yorke Sheffield
Ellen E. Mawson, Daur, 1, Yorke Hooton Roberts
Martha Yelland, Daur in Law, 4, Scholar, Yorke Hooton Roberts
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/4711 f.63 p.8 (Reliability: 3).
Church St, Swinton
Joseph Mawson, Head, Mar, 31, Ag Labourer, Wath Yorkre
Anne Mawson, Wife, Mar, 33, Braithwell Yorkre
Alice Mawson, Daur, 9, Scholar, Hooton Roberts Yorkre
Anne Mawson, Daur, 6, Scholar, Hooton Roberts Yorkre
John Mawson, Son, 4, Scholar, Hooton Roberts Yorkre
William Mawson, Son, 1, Hooton Roberts Yorkre
William Tutill, Visitor, 7, Scholar, Swinton Yorkre
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of John Yelland and Mary Booth, 31 Dec 1832, Hooton Roberts, Yorkshire (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Joseph Mawson and Ann Yelland share reference Rotherham 9c 638, December quarter 1859 (Reliability: 2).