- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Charlotte Jenkinson, daughter of John Jenkinson, 6 Mar 1762, Wentworth, Yorkshire (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S233] Information from Carole Walton, tree on www.genesreunited.co.uk, viewed 28 April 2006 (Reliability: 1).
- [S469] Deanery of Wath Burial Index, Doncaster & District Family History Society, (CD-ROM, DDFHS;), burial of John Jenkinson, 6 Dec 1819, 88, Elsecar, Wentworth burial register (Reliability: 2).
- [S266] Information from Louise Merrill, email dated 5 September 2006, citing Wentworth parish registers (Reliability: 3).
1784, Elizabeth Gower daughter of Archebargo Gower Blacksmith of Wombwell a foundling and Sharlott his wife daughter of John Jenkin Taylor of Elsecar and Elizabeth his wife. Born March 28th baptised June 6th
- [S469] Deanery of Wath Burial Index, Doncaster & District Family History Society, (CD-ROM, DDFHS;), burial of Elizabeth Jenkinson, wi John (farmer), 23 Aug 1799, 64, Elsecar, d: 20 Aug gradual decline, Wentworth burial register (Reliability: 2).
- [S473] The Registers of Wath-upon-Dearne, Yorkshire; Baptisms and Burials, 1598-1778; Marriages, 1598-1779, tr. & ed. J W Clay, (The Yorkshire Parish Register Society, 1902, scanned pages available on www.ancestry.co.uk;), marriage of John Jenkinson and Eliz: Clarkson of Wath, 11 June 1759 (Reliability: 2).