- [S390] The Parish Register of Catsfield, Sussex, C.V. Appleton (compiler), (C 1606-1852; M 1606-1838; B 1606-1837 - includes Bishops Transcripts;).
- [S448] Will of Samuel Cramp, (written on 25 October 1756 and proved in the Archdeaconry Court of Lewes by William Cramp on 22 October 1763, registered copy;), Mf97263.
- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), quoting monumental inscription in Bexhill, Sussex (Reliability: 3).
ISAAC LANSDELL of this Parish who departed this life 18 March 1785 aged 57 years. Also the Body of ANN his wife who departed this life 10 June 1789 aged 57 years
- [S389] Transcript and Index to Bexhill Parish Registers 1558-1837, Compiled by members of the Society of Genealogists, (1972-73;), SX/R31 & R32.
- [S115] Six generation descendancy report for Fabian Crampe, Marion B Harper, (11 June 2000;).
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), marriage of Samuel Cramp of Bexhill and Ann Palmer of Hastings (lic), 15 Apr 1718, Lewes St. Anne, East Sussex (Reliability: 2).
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), marriage licence of Samuel Cramp, yeoman of Bexhill and Ann Palmer, spinster of Hastings, 15 Apr 1718, Archdeaconry of Lewes (SRS 6) (Reliability: 2).