- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/1331/11 f.5 p.4 (Reliability: 3).
Nook, Parish of Hooton Roberts
John Booth, 60, Blacksmith, Y
Mary Booth, 50, Y
Martha Booth, 20, Y
George Booth, 20, Y
Charlotte Booth, 1, Y
William Yelland, 6, Y
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of George Booth, son of John Booth and Mary, 18 Feb 1821, Hooton Roberts, Yorkshire (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2345 f.233 p.3 (Reliability: 3).
Mary Booth, Head, W, 63, Blacksmith employing 2 Men, Yorks Wombwell
George Booth, Son, U, 30, Blacksmith, Yorks Hooton Roberts
William Yelland, Grandson, U, 14, Ag Lab, Sheffield
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/3512 f.64 p.12 (Reliability: 3).
Small Farmhouse, Hooton Roberts
Mary Booth, Head, W, 74, Blacksmith and Farmers Widow, Yorke. Wombwell
George Booth, Son, Un, 38, Blacksmith and Farmer of 16 acres, Yorke. Hooton Roberts
Henry Dolvin, Boarder, Widr, 43, Journeyman Blacksmith, Warwicke. Studley
Thomas Booth, Head, Mar, 36, Blacksmith, Yorke. Hooton Roberts
Mary Booth, Wife, Mar, 41, Yorke. Ravenfield
Mary A Booth, Daur, 13, Yorke. Ravenfield
Martha Booth, Daur, 12, Scholar, Yorke. Hooton Roberts
John Booth, Son, 10, Scholar, Yorke. Hooton Roberts
Edward Booth, Son, 8, Scholar, Yorke. Hooton Roberts
- [S468] Darfield Parish Registers (West Riding): Baptisms 1598-1855; Marriages 1598-1850; Burials 1598-1846, Yorkshire Parish Register Section, Yorkshire Archaeological Society, (CD-ROM, YPRS, 2004;), marriage of John Booth and Mary Goar, 25 Nov 1800, John of "Bath" [presumably Wath] and Mary of this parish, by banns, by Henry Cooke, in the presence of Thos Halladay & John Haley (Reliability: 2).