- [S111] Civil Registration Birth Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), birth registration of Maria Helena Faussett, Pershore 18 392, September quarter 1838 (Reliability: 3).
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/1326 f.79 p.28 (Reliability: 3).
Alexander W. Wyndham, Head, Widr, 61, Captain Army on half pay, Wilts Dinton
Ida Wyndham, Daur, Un, 26, Dorset Fifehead Neville
Julia Wyndham, Daur, Un, 20, Wilts Sedghill
Beatrice E. Wyndham, Daur, Un, 19, Wilts Sedghill
Maria H. Faussett, Niece, Un, 22, Worcester Cropthorne
Maryann Blennerhassett, Visitor, Un, 20, Dorset Iwerne
Martha Pope, Serv., Un, 26, Cook, Dorset Witchampton
Ellen Barnes, Serv., Un, 19, Parlour Maid, Wilts Dinton
Maryanne P. Westcott, Serv, Un, 22, Lady's Maid, Somerset Timberscombe
Elizabeth Adlam, Serv., Un, 20, House Maid, Dorset Ashmore
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/1200 6 f.7 p.8 (Reliability: 3).
Vicrage in Cropthorne
Bryan Faussett, 29, Clergyman, n
Helen Faussett, 24, n
Maria Faussett, 2, y
Godfrey Faussett, 1, n
Susan Faussett, 31, Ind, n
Mary Ellis, 25, FS, n
Eliza Crisp, 20, FS, y
Hannah Hyde, 18, FS, y
Ann Wormington, 19, FS, y
- [S405] The Times, (London;).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Wadham Knatchbull and Maria Helena Faussett share reference Evesham 6c 421, September quarter 1862 (Reliability: 3).