- [S42] Births, Marriages and Deaths - Cambridgeshire Index Project, Cambridgeshire County Council, (http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/sub/register/cambsindex.htm;), marriage of James Plumb and Betsy Swan, 1870 (Reliability: 2).
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/1291 f.6 p.5 (Reliability: 3).
High Street, Balsham (3 rooms)
James Plumb, Head, Married, 41, Ag Laborer, Balsham Cambs
Betsy Plumb, Wife, Married, 42, Linton Cambs
Annie Plumb, Daur, 11, Balsham Cambs
- [S38] 1851 Census - Cambridgeshire and the Isle of Ely, Cambridgeshire Family History Society, (2002;), HO 107/1761 f.413A (Reliability: 3).
High St., Balsham
Sarah Parker, H, M, 24, Ag Lab's Wife, ESS Hadstock
Elizabeth Parker, D, U, 2, Dau, CAM Linton
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/1030 ff.23-24 pp.8-9 (Reliability: 3).
Nine Chimnie Lane, Balsham
Joseph Parker, Head, Mar, 39, Ag Lab, Cambridge Balsham
Sarah Parker, Wife, Mar, 34, Essex Hadstock
Elizabeth Swan, Daur, 12, Scholar, Cambridge Linton
Emma Parker, Daur, 6, Scholar, Cambridge Balsham
James Parker, Son, 1, Cambridge Balsham
- [S106] 1881 British Census and National Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (1999 (CD-ROM), 2002 (Website - www.familysearch.org);), RG 11/1673 f.7 p.7 (Reliability: 3).
High Street, Balsham
James PLUMB, Head, M, Male, 31, Balsham, Cambridge, England, Ag Laborer
Elizabeth PLUMB, Wife, M, Female, 32, Balsham, Cambridge, England
Sarah Ann PLUMB, Daur, Female, 11, Balsham, Cambridge, England, Scholar
Annie PLUMB, Daur, Female, 11, Balsham, Cambridge, England